Send your e-mail inquiries to Black Rose as follows:
- Dave – email@example.com
- Dixie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian – email@example.com
- John ‘Starpirate’ – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie – email@example.com
- Sunshine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzyn – email@example.com
Black Rose Staff Directory:
This directory is a listing of Black Rose Program Directors and SIG coordinators.
- Tuesday Education Program
Tuesday night lectures and demonstrations
Membership and Newcomer Support:
- Membership Program
- Gateway Program and Dungeon 101
Monthly newcomer education and support
- Greeters Program
Newcomer outreach on Tuesday nights
- Monthly BR Night at the Crucible (play parties)
- Equipment Program
- Dungeon Monitor Program
Training and scheduling of dungeon monitors
Lady O (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SIGs (Special Interest Groups) Program:
Suzyn (Board/SIG Liaison) (email@example.com)
- Bondage SIG
- Stuart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CATS (culture/arts/theater/social) SIG
- Grafinya, Judy, and Melissa (email@example.com)
- D/s (Domination/submission) SIG
- Dave, MJ, Nissy, & Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hypnosis SIG
- Gavin, Tish, and MrTaqtiks (email@example.com)
- New and Curious Kinksters SIG
- Dixie, Nissy, & Sunshine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tickle SIG
- Pamela & Rodney (email@example.com)
- TNG (The Next Generation) SIG
- Greg P. and MJ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications Program
Announcements on BRNews and BRMembers, all print advertising, voicemail, email@example.com
- Web page content
- Media Relations
Leather Community Relations:
- Reciprocity Program
Working with reciprocal organizations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Black Rose Awards and Charitable Program
Annual community service awards
Awards Committee (BRAwards@br.org)
- Corporate Officers & Board Positions
President – John H (email@example.com)
Vice President – Cheyenne(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chairman of the Board – Ian (email@example.com)
Vice Chairman of the Board – Suzyn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Financial Program
Financial procedures, budgeting, investments
Treasurer – Katie (email@example.com)
- Corporate Records Program
Archiving of minutes, bylaws, program handbooks, etc.
Secretary – Dave (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer Support Program
Volunteers, continuing education, internal communications
- Information Technology Program
Dave, Sasquatch (email@example.com)
Emeritus Board Members:
- Chris M
- John H.
- Tom B
- Big Mark
- Chris F.
- Jack M.
PLEASE NOTE: We prefer that people contact us via email (see above) rather than through the voice mail. Also, we do not issue personal referrals for past or present Black Rose members.
The Black Rose telephone number is 1+ (202) 656-0762. At all times, the outgoing message will have information about Black Rose.
Depending on the time of day, you might receive a live answer to your call. Please note that Black Rose does not have a permanent paid staff, so these times are uncommon and variable.
In case of inclement weather or other last minute issues beyond our control, cancellations will be announced as soon as possible.
If you need specific questions answered, leave your name, number, a brief message, and the best time for us to call or text back. Inquiries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will always be answered more promptly since these can be done by additional volunteers. Text messages sent to the BR phone number will be answered only with short answers; lengthy questions will be directed to use email.
Postal inquiries may be directed to our post office box:
P.O. Box 101222
Arlington, Virginia 22210-4222
Replies to inquiries are ensured by including a stamped, self-addressed business size envelope.
Virginia Professional Services, LLC
3850 Gaskins Rd., Suite 120
Richmond, VA 23233